Friday, February 25, 2011

Sleepover

One of the nice things about having late church on Sunday is having all morning to play. The kids spend the majority of the morning doing crafts, playing w/ legos, and building forts. They asked if they could have a sleepover on Jake's bunkbed/fort on Sunday night. I agreed-- on one condition, that they were GOOD in church. They remembered their deal, and really were good the whole time. They were so excited to get to bed that night. They spent half the night giggling, and then fell asleep. I need to make "church deals" like that more often.

1 comment:

Jadi said...

Jana,
I haven't been able to pull up your blog for awhile. My computer has been messed up and Geoff isn't here to fix it. I can access it on my parents computer so I will be checking in regularly again. :) I recently saw Suzanne, we would love to get together with you to catch up. I will be moving to Arizona the end of April so hopefully we can get together before then. I was so EXCITED to hear that you are expecting! That is awesome!!