Sunday, September 6, 2009

School Girl!

I didn't know whether to cry, or shout for joy for this day. Abby started kindergarten at Sprucewood Elementary. She is so excited, and has been counting down the days- literally. She asks how many more days until school starts every morning when she wakes up. She has a great teacher, and is so thrilled to be a "school girl" now! She couldn't wait to wear her 1st day of school outfit. She looked so cute!

Abby was so excited to finally put her Dora backpack to good use!
Awwww. Abby just loves being able to go to school with her big brother Riley now! He feels pretty cool too, since he "knows his way around".Jane is one of Abby's best friends. I think it makes things easier knowing they are going on this crazy adventure together. The craziest thing was the sign behind them saying "I will be College Ready in 2022". I so don't want to think about that right now!

Mommy had a hard time saying goodbye. I will miss my little Abby Cadabby as my sidekick every morning.
Abby's other best friend, Eva, just happens to be in Mrs. Barton's class with her. They are going to have a great year!
And, off they go. I love you Abby!!

2 comments:

Jadi said...

Can you believe our little girls are old enough! I knew it was coming but somehow I just wasn't ready for it. The pictures are so cute! All of your kids are so beautiful. Thanks for the update and cute pictures.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Oh I love first day of pictures. I can't get over how gorgeous your little girl is! really though, good luck with that when she's a teenager ;)